My name is Jess Magdefrau and I am the owner of Jmags Graphics. As you can tell, I am a graphic designer. Based out of Las Vegas (no we do not live in casinos and yes we do have Churches).
I wanted to create a blog to let everyone know how my life is outside of designing. Yes I think about design about 95% of my day but the other 5% I will tell you about on here :)
I am a girl who loves to joke around, doesn't care what other people think and I love to meet new amazing people. I love to swap stories with young, old, it doesn't matter who you are, I love to talk to people, you learn something new everyday.
Check out my website at www.jmagsgraphics.com